Thursday, January 28, 2016

#NovelAesthetics

by Katy White

Over the last several weeks, #novelaesthetics has been making the rounds in the twitter writing community. In a nutshell:



It's a fun, quick way to give people a sense for your novel and drum up interest in it. It's also ridiculously hard (for me...or maybe everyone?). Three pictures just seems like so few! So I cheated and did this for my novel, SEEKING MANSFIELD, instead:



I love seeing the pictures people choose to represent their projects, so if you've been looking for an excuse to do it, go to twitter and say that @katew223 or @mmwriters tagged you, and post away!

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! Just doing a quick image search I got a little bit freaked out because I found someone who looks JUST like how I imagined one of the characters in my book! Maybe I'll get on Twitter and do this... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails