Monday, December 6, 2010

Road Block...Or Is It?

So I've been struggling lately with balance between the writing life and real life, and real life has won for a few weeks. I haven't been happy about it, though, and trying desperately to find a way around my self-imposed road block.

I saw this video a little while ago, but was reminded about it this weekend, and had a little epiphany. While the problems remain, I have to be creative in my problem solving, and not automatically go to "I can't!" without even trying. Somehow I think acting like my five year old isn't what Heavenly Father expects out of me when I run into problems.

So, it's time to get creative!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I hope you can overcome your roadblocks. I usually just call December a wash as far as writing goes and just enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hopping monk. The video makes me want to go find a group of teenagers and get them to replicate this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, that was AWESOME!!
    I'm forcing myself to EDIT and not WRITE. That's my biggest block.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails