Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sharing of your Talents


Remember how we have promised Heavenly Father to share of our talents?

I've made it a point to do just that. I am an artist. I am a writer. I am a friend.

I love to draw things for my friends, for lessons at church and for my family. When someone is sick, I've made copies of cute things to color. I've whipped up coloring books for Easter, Christmas and Birthdays.

I've been into the writing craft for over 30 years. Yes, I am not a published novelist. I do have a few poems published and am an award-winning author. My efforts have paid well. I intend to become published as soon as I get my current work edited and accepted by an agent. On the meanwhile, I share my talent, my skill and my time with others. I have edited and critiqued many friends--even those whom I don't know--with their work.

I am not afraid to make friends or extend myself to them. I will share everything the Lord has blessed me with with them, so long as it's within His will. I do it with a prayerful heart.

I will be your mentor if you feel you need one. I know enough about the writing world and what it takes to make your work shine. If you or a child who is an aspiring author, and you aren't sure what goals you need to set up, please email me! I don't bite, I promise!

I will post your question along with my advice. I will call it my advice column (I will post it on the side of this blog with a link so you can always find it!) I will do the best I can in answering your questions, if I don't know the answer, I will find it for you.

I'll be waiting. ;)

elizabethmuellerATgmailDOTcom


2 comments:

  1. You are amazing, Elizabeth!! I love how excited you are to help people and to share your talents. It is truly wonderful and inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, Nikki is right. You are amazing. Your willingness to help and to share your talents is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails