Saturday, March 10, 2012

Seen but Not Heard

I was never any good at being that kid that was supposed to be seen but not heard. I always had something to say! Well, because I believe in this blog so much, I want to have more time to shape it into what it could be. This means I need more time behind the scenes. From now on, I will be in administrative mode. My picture will be on the side but I won't have a weekly post. But, because I always have something to say, I will be offering to sub for any of our writers when they need it.
Now here's what I need from all of you, what are some things you would like to see from our blog in the future? How could we make it better? Please leave all your thoughts and ideas in the comment section. I can't wait to hear your visions for the future!
--Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails