Monday, July 22, 2013

Did You?

Last week I posted about seeing people as our Father in Heaven sees us- laying aside the snap judgments and assumptions and loving others because they are our brothers and sisters.

Did you?

If you did, I would love to hear about it in the comments section.

In other news, guess who turned one on Saturday?


I cannot believe it has already been an entire year since this little angel graced us with her presence. She is truly a gift of joy in our lives!!


Many thanks to my friend Debbie Stafford for doing these incredible photos for me (my other photographer moved back to California! But at least I get to enjoy the work of even more of my amazing creative friends!)! If anyone lives in the Richmond area and you need some photos, be sure to check her out. You can see more of her work here: Debbie Stafford Photography. She is a Mormon Mommy Photographer rock star (and incredibly sweet and fun to boot). 

Hope everyone has an awesome week, and I look forward to your comments. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails