Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Change of plans...

By: Kristi Hartman

I had big plans for a post today.  I sat down at my kitchen table and started typing out my post, only to have my almost 2 year old look at me with his sad hazel/gray/green eyes (we aren't sure of his eye color, haha) and start to whimper.  I told him to wait just a minute that Mommy was busy right now, but he started crying harder and harder.  A little voice inside whispered to me, 'your little boy needs you right now'.  I normally just try to finish what I am doing, because it kills me to start some project during the day, and not be able to finish it, but I surrendered. That little voice was right.  My little guy is more important than all my little projects, and he needed me right then.   Come to find out, he is coming down with something, and has a high fever.  He just wants to be held.  He just wants to cuddle with someone and feel better.

So, that is what I am going to do.  I am going to enjoy cuddling with my little one, because he will be running away from me around the house again all too soon.

In the meantime, here is a very funny video I came across on NickMom a couple of weeks ago.  Enjoy!

Things You Can't Do When You're Not a Toddler: Watch this video about things you can't do when you're not a toddler, on NickMom!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails