It's always sad when we have to say good bye to one of our blog writers. As Jessie said last Monday, she is leaving as a writer for our blog, but she will remain as one of our most awesome readers! What this all means is that we have at least one opening for a writeer on Mormon Mommy Writers. And since most of our readers are writers I expeect lots of applications to roll in!
We are looking for writers who will:
* Be willing to commit to writing one blog post a week.
* Be willing to participate in/and help in making the blog better through contests, editing e-books, etc.
* Be a team player.
If you can say yes to all the above we want you to apply! Send an email to mormonmommywriters at gmail dot com with the following:
* Tell us why you want to write on Mormon Mommy Writers and your vision for what the blog could be.
* Give us your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
* Attach a guest post that we can post on the blog. It can be about anything that has to with being a Mormon, a mommy, or a writer.
* Attach a picture of yourself to go with the blog post.
All applications will be kept even after we fill Jessie's opening in case we find ourselves needing another writer. Apply today and you could join our team and become a part of a rapidly growing writing community!