Sunday, January 22, 2012

Guest Post: Jenn Johansson

Next we get to hear from the fabulous Jenn Johansson!!  Take a look at all the wonderful things she has accomplished this year!!!

 
2011 was a fantastic year for me. In the spring, I started querying my new YA Supernatural Thriller, INSOMNIA, and was offered representation by the amazing Kathleen Rushall of Marsal Lyon Literary Agency. Just after we went out on submission with INSOMNIA, we were contacted by a literary scout who had gotten her "sticky scout fingers" on my manuscript and loved it. She recommended it to all of her clients and within a week we sold at auction in Germany to Heyne: Fliegt and shortly after to Newton Compton in Italy. It's been crazy, but I'm having a great time. My family and I are so excited to see what happens next on this roller coaster of a career, but we're holding on tight and enjoying the ride.

That's about it! Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails