Thursday, February 18, 2010

LTUE

One of my favorite parts about the conference was meeting all my two dimentional (online) friends in 3-D for the first time. And all the new people I met. I'm going to give you a picture overload from the dinner we had Friday night where thirty of us got together.


Renee, Mary, and Candi




Tiana and Bradley




Michelle, Elana, and Natalie



Laura Bingham (author of Alvor) and her husband




Kimberly Job and husband



Jenni James and Nikki Wilson



Heather Justesen and Carolyn Vawdrey



Nicole Giles, Heather, and Julie Wright (author of My Not So Fairy Tale Life)



L.T. Elliot (Laura) and Mary


Karen Hoover and me

Phew, that took forever. :) If I labeled any pics wrong, please correct me. It was so fun to meet you all. I realized as I was posting these pics that I missed taking pics of a few of you :(, like Elizabeth Mueller, Jenn Wilks, Aimee Morgan , Jamie Theler, Keith Fisher, and Shanna Blythe

Some of you weren't at the dinner but I saw you at the conference. I bumped into Angie while waiting in line for the bathroom. I saw David J. West in one of the classes but never got to say hi.

Anyway, long post, lots of links, but I wanted to say that I enjoyed meeting all of you and hope to see you again at future events.

6 comments:

  1. Ah, now I'm sad I missed the dinner. Looks like it was fun. Seems like I always have three places to be at once. Oh, well. The conference was a blast. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to meet you in person! You're just lovely, Kasie. In and out! =]
    I loved LTUE, too. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Déjà vu all over again. Still wish I'd been able to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, we missed you there. Next time. :)

    Laura, I feel the same way about you. It was so good to meet you.

    Lois, yeah, my creativity was lacking today so I stole from my own blog. :) I thought it was appropriate in this case. (Plus I just like to make you jealous).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kasie! You are an angel for posting this. It was a real treat being there, wasn't it? What a wonderful memory to look back upon.

    I hope we can pull off another "Hermanos" for Storymakers!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really hope to meet these wonderful people at Storymakers. I wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails