Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Alien Invasion

I don't know what is up with me recently but I keep on thinking about alien invasion. I told my husband just the other night that if there were a world wide attack like War of the Worlds, I might want to have been in that first group of victims that never had to run in fear just got killed before they knew of danger. My husband said he would want to be the one to hunt down and kill the invaders. I found that an accurate response to both of our personalities. I stress too much and would not handle such a circumstance very well. My DH has played his fair share of Halo and other video games Therefore his easy confidence in himself leads him to trust he is prepared for battle.

Today I visited the local botanical gardens and enjoyed a guided tour. Our guide pointed out a statue of an eagle that whose sculptor and donator remains unknown. I informed my sister that it really is a pod sent my an alien race planted for a future attack. Because as an creator of word art I refuse to believe anyone could stand to put so much effort into their work and not want recognition.

Ok I know I sound like a total loon. I am not really worried about an alien invasion. I honestly don't know why it has been popping up into my thoughts randomly. Maybe it is because the MiB3 movie trailers. Maybe there is a story in there somewhere. But for now I will focus on my current work in progress. Maybe I will play a few levels of Halo to be prepared. ;).

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Amber you crack me up. I am totally going to be on the lookout for alien pods now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails