Friday, April 12, 2013

Introducing the Grammar Goddess!

In my ANWA critique group, we have the privilege of having a high school English teacher in our midst. We love when she shares her knowledge with us. Especially when it comes to grammar. I don't know about you, but sometimes I waste precious writing time just trying to figure out if I need a comma in a sentence or not. So after much cajoling my friend, Heather, has agreed to start putting her grammar lessons on her blog. Her very first grammar lesson is up! I'm hoping it will be just the first of many! Go to Heather's blog now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki! I don't see another way to contact you, (email?) so I'll leave a comment. Since posting here, I've not seen the category of my name in the "labels" scroll. Is there a way to activate that? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails