Sunday, April 7, 2013

Til We Meet Again

     I absolutely love General Conference.  I think each year I love it even more.  My spirit is touched and I truly feel nourished each time I listen.  I actually feel sadness when President Monson closes the conference until the next meeting, so I thought - let's keep that spirit going.  I would love to hear your thoughts or feelings about conference.  Perhaps there was a certain talk that you really loved, or a quote that spoke to you.  You could even link to your favorite talk if you so desire.  I can hardly wait to see all the cutsie quotes pop up on Pinterest and Facebook. It's exciting to know that we can send goodness out into the world.

I look forward to hearing about your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails