Friday, September 4, 2009

Appreciation

Hug a writer. Buy a book. Nathan Bransford declared it Writer Appreciation week this week, and quite frankly if Nathan Bransford says it, it must be. My purchases this week were: "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins and "A Great and Terrible Beauty" by Libba Bray. Haven't started either of them because I'm using them as my reward for finishing my WIP. I'm just 6,000 words away. Must. Finish.

And to all you writers out there: I appreciate you. (Now, write more so I have good things to read.) :)

4 comments:

  1. Well, here it goes...

    (((((HUGS)))) to everyone that reads this!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for writers! Hey, where did Jenni James disappear to? Or did I miss that blog post?

    I appreciate her, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on finishing your WIP! I'm on the final sprint for mine as well. Keep up the great work, everyone! Write, write, write!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails