Friday, August 16, 2013

The Blog is a Changin'

By Nikki Wilson

After my request last week for applications to fill our empty spot on the blog, our email box was soon filled with wonderful applicants! I was overjoyed with the response but at the same time quite miserable since I had no idea how to pick one. So I did what I do whenever I'm trying to pick a new blogger...I pulled a name from a hat...JUST KIDDING!! No I don't pull a name from hat! Instead, I pray. And this time I prayed a lot and soon the idea of changing our blog to having biweekly bloggers came into my head. As soon as I had the idea everything just sort of clicked into place and I knew this was what needed to happen.

Everyone on the blog has been very supportive with this decision and it has been amazing to see the spirit at work on our little blog. I know that wonderful things are about to happen on the blog and I'm so excited!

So without further ado, let me introduce you to the MMW bloggers:

Mondays - Kasey Tross and Syra Mize

Tuesdays - Amber Lynae and Gina Denny

Wednesday - Anna Buttimore and Charla Majeran

Thursday - Katy White and Jeanna Stay

Friday - Mare Ball and Nikki Wilson

Saturday - Betsy Schow and Lacey Gunter

Sunday - Ashley and Jessica

Currently our pages are being updated and soon you will be able to read a bio about each of us on the "about us" page. Some bios are already up with pictures. Also, some of our new bloggers have already posted this week with more to come. So be sure to give them all a nice warm welcome to the blog!  Thank you so much to all of you who applied. This is such a wonderful community and you all continuously astound me with the support you give to the blog and to each other.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails