Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In Honor of He who gave His life for Us . . .

On Sunday, I helped conduct Sharing Time for the Sunbeams. I had gone through many of my Ensigns and removed appropriate pictures of Jesus Christ. As I prayerfully prepared the lesson, I felt the sweet and tender strength of God's love for His Son. My heart was so full that I cried. I brought my chosen pictures to my team teacher and she played the primary songs I chose to go with each picture. We both felt the Spirit so strongly it brought tears to our eyes.

I want you to know how much I love my Father in Heaven and His son, Jesus Christ. I am so ever grateful that God loved us very much He was willing to show us mercy by allowing His only Begotten Son to come down to Earth to die for us. I have a testimony of the Atonement and am forever indebted to Him for His great love He has for me.

I hope you can feel the Spirit as you watch this special clip. Imagine being one of the people in any one given scene and feel the Spirit touch your heart. It is my prayer that the love of Christ abides you this wonderful time and forever after that.
Thank you for your visit to our humble blog. :)

Merry Christmas, everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!

    I love the powerful spirit of your posts. You are an inspiration. A blessed, holy, and sacred Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... so you had my bawling! thank you! thank you! thank you!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your testimony with us. You are an amazing daughter of God and I'm enjoying getting to know you through your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails