Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reaching The Other Side


Sealed shut by fear,
The vines of doubt claimed the forgotten portal.
Years of neglect lead to inability to fulfill its dual purpose.
Made not only to keep the undesirable out.
But fabricated to allow growth in
Something beyond the wall beckons me.
As I draw near, the vines of doubt threaten to ensnare me.
My dreams and determination fight them back.
By faith all shall be accessed.

For some reasons, stories of secret passages, and princesses saving themselves are floating around in my head.  Good thing NaNo is coming soon.  I need to go sign myself up.




1 comment:

  1. Are you going to NaNo? I’m thinking about it...my story keeps floating about in my head and scenes and details are piling up...I think I might need NaNo to clean them out and put them in print! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails