Thursday, January 3, 2013

Did You Read A Great Book in 2012?

My first order of business today is to wish you all a happy new year.  I'm hard at work working out my new year resolutions, and getting back into a normal routine after the memorable Christmas fun that is now behind us.  2012 was a very good year.  I'm looking forward with great anticipation to many exciting events in 2013.

Secondly, this post was meant for last Thursday.  It is one week late, and I wish I had a reasonable excuse.  I apologize for the tardiness.  The combination of holidays and a nasty flu virus navigating our domicile, made way for an error on my behalf.  

I love book recommendations.  In fact, almost all of the books you will see below were drawn to my attention by the recommendation of someone I cared about or trusted (could make for a interesting future topic).  Here are some of the best books I read in 2012 - some moved me, some surprised me, all satisfied me in the way only books can.

What about you?  What great books did you read in the past year?  Because, if I could repeat it again, I love a good recommendation.








1 comment:

  1. Definitely, "Big in Japan" by Jennifer Griffith. "I am Not a Serial Killer" by Dan Wells and the other two books in that trilogy. I read "Edenbrooke" too and I liked it. I'm sure I will think of others later!
    --nikki

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails