Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Some Motivation For You

If you are a NaNo writer this year, I hope you are deep in the trenches of NaNoWriMo, slogging through your 1,667 words per day and loving it (I have no idea if I am or not, because I am writing this way ahead of time, getting all my other obligations out of the way so I can NaNo properly... we'll see how it works out). 


If you are not a NaNo writer, I am so very sorry that we keep bombarding you with NaNo-related posts (actually - I have no idea if we are doing this or not, because I'm writing this way ahead of time, blah, blah, blah). 

But wherever you are in the writing process, whether you are NaNoing or not, I'm sure you could do with a little motivation, yes? Here goes: 







And lastly:

PS - You can pin all these images on pinterest :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails