Saturday, March 6, 2010

Book Review - Wrong Number

Wrong Number
By Rachelle J. Christensen

4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Back Cover:

When Aubree Stewart receives a mysterious phone call on her way to work, she doesn't know what to think. at first she assumes it's some kind of prank. But the call isn't a practical joke, and Aubree soon finds herself swept up in a world of danger, intrigue, and murder. With help from the FBI, Aubree races to protect herself and what's left of her family, but the one thing she forgets to protect is her own heart.

Review
By C.K. Bryant

I was privileged enough to receive an advanced copy of Rachelle J. Christensen's Wrong Number about a week ago and I must say it's one of the best "who-done-it" novels I've read in a long time. The only reason I gave it 41/2 stars instead of 5 is because I thought the first couple of chapters seemed a bit stiff. Looking back, I realize Christensen was just winding up, because before I had time to grab hold of something solid, I was on the ride of a lifetime with no desire to turn back. I could NOT put this book down. In fact, I stayed up half the night to finish it.

Wrong Number is a fast paced story filled with mystery, danger, romance and so many twists and turns, there's no way to figure out the bad guy until the very end. I'm usually pretty good at guessing who the real antagonist is in both books and movies, but each time I thought I had it figured out, another element was thrown in the mix and I was left guessing again.

BOOK TRAILER:




BONUS:

I have a contest going on right now where you can win all kinds of prizes, including an autographed copy of Wrong Number. Hope on over to my blog and sign up. You won't be disappointed.

CLICK HERE FOR CONTEST INFO.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about this book. I'm excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading this book.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails