Thursday, April 15, 2010

Writing Excuses

If you haven't been introduced to this wonderful podcast let me be the first to tell you all about it. "Writing Excuses" is a podcast put on by Brandon Sanderson, Howard Taylor, and Dan Wells. It is very funny and very informative. It's a little hard to figure out who is who to begin with, but after you listen for awhile you figure it out. I was lucky enough to watch them record 2 of their episodes while at LTU&E this year. They are episodes 4.6 and 4.7, this is one part of the conference you can experience like you were there. I love all the guests they have on often as well. You will definately want to listen to as many of them as possible. And remember, it's only 15 minutes long, because you're in a hurry, and they're not that smart!!

5 comments:

  1. They're actually super smart. I love this podcast---I have my husband put the files on a CD so I can listen to it in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Writing Excuses. It's amazing, really. I know several writers who use it as a method to gear themselves up for writing. Even down to particular types of scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I save these to my iPod and listen all of the time. Those three are humorous, intelligent, and motivating. At least in their podcasts (I haven't met them in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really enjoyed listening to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link. I've never heard them before and now (over an hour later and 4 podcasts played) I'm addicted. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails