Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lesson 8: CryBaby

I teach a writing secrets class for teens over here.

Many of them had expressed I taught them how I was able to make them cry in my stories that they've read and how they can use this 'secret' to help them.  

Saturday, I posted-- Lesson 8: CryBaby.  The message is a good one so I thought I'd post the secret here as well... and offer you the same Homework Homefun assignment.  


Homework HOMEFUN ASSIGNMENT:
Tell me about an instance in your life that was sad, or emotional that you can use to show emotions in your stories.  

1 comment:

  1. I think we all need to put ourselves in tough places once in a while to write tough places.

    In my last book, I put off writing a particular scene until I was almost done, knowing how hard it would be.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails