Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Have We Mentioned The Contest?

It's been a crazy summer. Apparently here in my corner of AZ they believe in a summer vacation that is barely 8 weeks long, so our time off was so full activities it's seemed more of a break to be back IN school than out.

I am supposed to be in charge of this year's MMW book contest, but everything "normal" has taken a back seat to the scheduled and unscheduled madness of this summer. So I have completely fallen down on the job. You have my sincerest apologies.

School is back in session (thank goodness!), and all of my kiddos but one is back. I am homeschooling my 13 year old for medical reasons, but he's thirteen, not 5. He doesn't bounce off the walls like my 5 year old does so much as eat me out of house and home.

That being said, I am giving you all your two week warning:
 THE CONTEST ENDS AUGUST 31, 2012!!!

Check out our contest page if you're still interested in entering. We can't wait to read them and see what kind of mad and wonderful ideas you've come up with to represent "Mormon" or "Mommy" or "Writer"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails