Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Longhand vs. Computer

This post will be brief because I am using my phone to write this post. My laptop recently bit the dust and my 13 year old son does an online charter school, so he uses the desktop all day for school. Then when the other kids get home from school the all need the computer for something, especially my 16 year old who is taking a couple of college courses. Needless to say, my actual computer time these days is limited at best, some days nonexistent.
So to keep from giving up writing all together, I've resorted to 40 cent composition notebooks and a decent pen. (Try those "InkJoy" pens!!) It's driving me crazy, but I'm still writing, just not at the pace I'd like.
So here's the question of the day: computer or longhand, and why?

2 comments:

  1. I love those InkJoy pens! But I really love those Write Dude clickable ones. They are hands down the best pens I've ever used. And I'm writing in 17 cent spiral notebooks while at my daughter's swim practice three times a week. So you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longhand. I don't know what it is about the computer screen, but I just can't work with it. I think better on paper. Always have.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails