Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shine up your Apples it is Back to School

It is that time of year.  Many of you have children whoa re already back in school.  Some will have children returning to school in the next few weeks. Next month I enter into the mix of having a child in school.  My little Princess is starting kindergarten.  I know that with kids in school schedules can get hectic with extracurricular activities and all. 

With this being my initiation into the entire process, I am curious how this will effect my writing time.  What should I plan for?  I put a poll in the side bar.  I would love it if you have time to participate just to help me out.  Or just leave any of your thoughts in the comments.


1 comment:

  1. At my house, from 2-3pm is what I call “the calm before the storm.” That’s nap time for my younger daughter (and this year will be for the baby too) and the older kids get home from school at 3:15, which is when all heck breaks loose! If I’m going to write, it has to be during that golden hour or after they go to bed at night!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails