Thursday, September 2, 2010

Spouse Appreciation Day

Hi guys! Today I'm covering quick for Nikki who is insanely busy. I thought I'd drop in and say a quick howdy!
It's my anniversary today, so I won't stay long... My hubby and I are celebrating 15 years together. And it got me thinking, many people congratulate me on my writing successes, but few take the time to congratulate my hubby on the hours of support he gives me. --Not to mention the daily encouragement and endless love to reach for my dreams.
So go ahead, hug your spouse today, and tell him, thank you. They're pretty darn amazing, aren't they?

4 comments:

  1. Spouses provide so much more than I think even they realize. Their bad days effect the writing process as much as your own bad days can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, thanks so much for filling in for me. Why didn't you tell me it was your anniversary? I wouldn't have unloaded on you!! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great reminder. Congrats on your anniversary, too - those need to be celebrated more in our culture -don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails